Mobicip is a highly acclaimed app that blocks all in-app purchase-related content. Mobicip is also known for allowing parents to monitor their children’s internet activity
Mobicip parental control app is advantageous when compared to other apps available on the market because it allows users access a total of five devices without incurring additional charges, something most other apps cannot offer.
What does Mobicip do?
Mobicip helps parents keep their children safe online by allowing them to:
- Browse the internet in safety, with filters that block inappropriate content
- Send and receive text messages and emails in safety
- Prevent kids from downloading unapproved apps or games
- Track their children’s online activities
- Set time limits for how long they can use their devices each day
Mobicip is a great option for parents who want to ensure their children are using their mobile devices safely and responsibly. With Mobicip, parents can rest easy knowing that their children are protected from potentially harmful content and activities online.
How does Mobicip work?
Mobicip is a cloud-based filtering and tracking service that helps parents keep their children safe online. It works by installing a Mobicip app on the child’s mobile device (phone or tablet). The Mobicip app then filters and monitors all of the child’s internet activity, blocking inappropriate content and tracking their online activities.
Mobicip also provides parents with detailed reports on their child’s web browsing history, including the websites they have visited and the apps they have downloaded. This allows parents to see exactly what their children are doing online and make sure they are using their devices safely and responsibly.
What does Mobicip monitor?
Web content: Mobicip filters out inappropriate content on all your child’s web browsers
App usage: Mobicip blocks specific apps on your child’s mobile device so they can’t send or receive messages, or see their friends online without your permission.
Time restrictions: Set time limits for how much time your child can spend on each activity. This gives you greater control over how much time your child spends using technology and playing video games.
Screen time: Monitor each site that your children visit (including their location) and the amount of time spent there. You’re able to set screen-time limits based on the website’s content rating.
For more information on these features, read on the official website.
What parents are saying
“I’m so happy I found this app! I am finally able to control what my daughter is looking at online. She was getting into some scary stuff and I can’t believe some of the things she was saying about me after she went to bed. Thank you Mobicip! Keep up the good work!”– Keith S., parent of two
Parents love that they get detailed reports on their child’s activity, but most importantly that there is no need for technical know-how or any sort of installation process – all you have to do is enter your email address in order to use it.
How to remove Mobicip from iPhone or iPad
Mobicip’s website offers a way of removing it from the device by just entering your email address and password, but what if that doesn’t work?
Here are 2 ways of removing Mobicip from iPhone or iPad:
1. Remove Mobicip by accessing Restrictions settings through the Settings app (iOS 7 and below)
Launch the Settings app Tap on General Scroll down and tap on Restrictions (iOS 8 users can skip this step) Enter your restrictions passcode (the one you set when enabling restrictions) Scroll down and look for Mobicip. If it’s turned on, tap on it to turn it off.
If this doesn’t work, proceed to number 3.
2. Remove Mobicip through iTunes
Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer Launch iTunes Click on your device name in the upper-left corner of the main window (under Devices)
Click on Apps Scroll down and look for Mobicip. If it’s installed, click on it and then click on the “X” in the upper-left corner to uninstall:
If you’re having trouble uninstalling Mobicip through iTunes, try restarting your computer and then trying again.
If all of these methods fail, please contact our support team for assistance.
How to remove Mobicip from Android
Mobicip uses your child’s email address to create the account. If you wish to delete Mobicip from an android device, simply remove it using these directions:
1. Go to settings on your mobile device and click “security”
2. Click “application manager”
3. Scroll down until you find Mobicip. Clicking on Mobi will directly take you to its permissions page; if it is hidden in the list (this could vary by device), then scroll through the list until you find it under either App or Permissions
4. Select “Force Stop” and/or select “Clear Data” (both steps are optional) – this WILL NOT affect other apps on your device; will only clear out Mobicip
5. Reboot your device (this is optional, but highly recommended)
6. Once your device has rebooted, open the Google Play Store and uninstall Mobicip – it will say “uninstalled” in green once it is gone
7. If you have any questions or problems, please email [email protected] for help.
Is Mobicip free?
Yes, Mobicip is a free service, but there are also premium features that you can purchase. For more information, please visit the pricing page.
Premium features of Mobicip include:
- Unlimited device licenses
- Premium customer support
- Remote management and monitoring
- Web filtering for Chromebooks
- Application filtering for Android and iOS devices
- Customizable reports and activity logs
- Safe browsing on unsupported browsers (including Firefox, Safari, and Opera)
- Whitelist/blacklist specific websites or domains
- Blocking of pornography, violence, drugs, alcohol, smoking, gambling, and other objectionable content
To purchase the premium features of Mobicip, please visit the pricing page.
Alternatives to Mobicip
Mobicip is a web-filtering service that can be used to monitor and protect children against harmful content. Alternatives to Mobicip are listed below.
- Norton Family Premier
- OpenDNS Home VIP
- McAfee Family Protection
- Qustodio Parental Control
These alternatives are based on feedback from community members. We do not guarantee the reliability of any of these services, nor should they be considered replacements for Mobicip itself.